Mystery!; Second Sight, Series II: Parasomnia
Second Sight, Series II Episode 3, Parasomnia, Part 1 of 2
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Second Sight, Series II: Parasomnia
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Parasomnia Episode 1 Tanner (Clive Owen) finds himself going head-to-head with Lord Bruce Roddam (Michael Kitchen), whose daughter, Kerry Ann (Josephine Butler), wakes up just days before her wedding covered in the blood of her murdered fiancé—with no memory of the crime. Parasomnia Episode 2 Program 2118 Kerry Ann Roddam (Josephine Butler) checks into a sleep clinic to prove that if she did kill her fiancé, it was an unconscious act. As she begins to sleep walk, Tanner (Clive Owen) follows her into the night and onto a limb, hampered by his failing vision. Earlier, D.I. Boyd (Mark Bazeley) confronts Tanner over his frequent stumbles, but thinks it’s a drinking problem.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Second Sight, Series II: Parasomnia,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 26, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6255702E7591473AB34C3E1553242682.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Second Sight, Series II: Parasomnia.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 26, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6255702E7591473AB34C3E1553242682>.
- APA: Mystery!; Second Sight, Series II: Parasomnia. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6255702E7591473AB34C3E1553242682