Education And Race Relations; Techniques In Human Relations Education, Part II
Approximate date: 1965
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Education And Race Relations
- Techniques In Human Relations Education, Part II
- Program Number
- Series Description
Series of 14 programs, plus panel discussions, featuring members of Tufts University discussing the issue of race relations circa 1965. B&W, produced by David Sloss, directed by Allan Hinderstein, shot in the WGBH studios.
Series release date: 1965
- Program Description
Part two of a two part lecture by Dr,. Jean D. Grambs, Associate Professor of Education, University of Maryland. Recorded in the WGBH studios, 8/18/1965, B&W directed by Allan Hinderstein.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Race and Ethnicity
- Social Issues
- Sloss, David (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Education And Race Relations; Techniques In Human Relations Education, Part II,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 25, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_621698BB713D42F29C92B073420C51A6.
- MLA: “Education And Race Relations; Techniques In Human Relations Education, Part II.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 25, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_621698BB713D42F29C92B073420C51A6>.
- APA: Education And Race Relations; Techniques In Human Relations Education, Part II. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_621698BB713D42F29C92B073420C51A6