Simply Ming; On the Road in Boston: Mobile Cuisine
Simply Ming Ep 1026 Vendor Trucks SD Upconvert
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Simply Ming
- On the Road in Boston: Mobile Cuisine
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ironically, Americans tend to complicate their lives in an effort to simplify them. In SIMPLY MING, chef Ming Tsai helps make the yearning for a more manageable lifestyle a reality. Tsai, experienced in classical French, new American and Pan-Asian cuisine, first introduced viewers to his unique blend of global culinary traditions in his Food Network series, East Meets West With Ming Tsai. In this new series for public television, Tsai provides a repertoire of very simple recipes which viewers can integrate into numerous dishes. Each of his flavor-packed sauces, salsas, pastes, rubs, stocks, syrups and doughs consists of fewer than seven ingredients, and each requires no more than 20 minutes to prepare. Guest include Martin Yan, Todd English, Jody Adams, Gordon Hamersley, Jasper White and others. 2004. Series release date: 2004
- Program Description
Our 10th Anniversary season closes with a very unique episode of Simply Ming. Ming ventures into the heart of Boston’s sophisticated street food scene when he visits four different vendor trucks and tries his own hand at creating the latest sensation in culinary creations. With the help of the vendor chefs, Ming will create a delicious BBQ marinade, his own take on grilled cheese, a unique East-West Vietnamese sandwich and he’ll top it all off with a tasting adventure on the cupcake truck!
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Finkel, Hilary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Simply Ming; On the Road in Boston: Mobile Cuisine,” 01/09/2013, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 29, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6174BEB60F1F40EEB095D1539B377CB2.
- MLA: “Simply Ming; On the Road in Boston: Mobile Cuisine.” 01/09/2013. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 29, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6174BEB60F1F40EEB095D1539B377CB2>.
- APA: Simply Ming; On the Road in Boston: Mobile Cuisine. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6174BEB60F1F40EEB095D1539B377CB2