Evening at Symphony; TENNSTEDT Conducting: HANDEL; MOZART
Appears to be the same show as A1-16357
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Evening at Symphony
- TENNSTEDT Conducting: HANDEL; MOZART
- Program Number
- Series Description
Boston Symphony Orchestra performances, Seiji Ozawa conducting - debuted nationally October 1, 1974. Series release date: 10/1/1974
- Program Description
Klaus TENNSTEDT Conducting: HANDEL: Concerto Grosso op. 6 No. 6; MOZART: Piano Concerto No. 9 ( Alfred Brendel)
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Evening at Symphony; TENNSTEDT Conducting: HANDEL; MOZART,” 04/04/1979, GBH Archives, accessed January 20, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6070736193DD40B290660B13FE05560D.
- MLA: “Evening at Symphony; TENNSTEDT Conducting: HANDEL; MOZART.” 04/04/1979. GBH Archives. Web. January 20, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6070736193DD40B290660B13FE05560D>.
- APA: Evening at Symphony; TENNSTEDT Conducting: HANDEL; MOZART. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6070736193DD40B290660B13FE05560D