Evening at Symphony; TENNSTEDT Conducting: HANDEL; MOZART
Appears to be the same show as A1-16357
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Symphony
- TENNSTEDT Conducting: HANDEL; MOZART
- Program Number
- Series Description
Boston Symphony Orchestra performances, Seiji Ozawa conducting - debuted nationally October 1, 1974. Series release date: 10/1/1974
- Program Description
Klaus TENNSTEDT Conducting: HANDEL: Concerto Grosso op. 6 No. 6; MOZART: Piano Concerto No. 9 ( Alfred Brendel)
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Evening at Symphony; TENNSTEDT Conducting: HANDEL; MOZART,” 04/04/1979, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 28, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6070736193DD40B290660B13FE05560D.
- MLA: “Evening at Symphony; TENNSTEDT Conducting: HANDEL; MOZART.” 04/04/1979. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 28, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6070736193DD40B290660B13FE05560D>.
- APA: Evening at Symphony; TENNSTEDT Conducting: HANDEL; MOZART. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6070736193DD40B290660B13FE05560D