Teachers' Domain Professional Development; Middle School Physical Science (Merck Course)
This tape contains 8 final assets mck05_vid_galsetexp mck05_vid_galscivocab mck05_vid_galobserve mck05_vid_collabexp mck05_vid_colpredict mck05_vid_colqueststra mck05_vid_colsetexp mck05_vid_colreturning Asset titles followed by asset codes below. Ayala Galton classroom segments: Ayala Galton: Setting Up the Experiment mck05_vid_galsetexp Ayala Galton: Scientific Vocabulary mck05_vid_galscivocab Ayala Galton: Making Observations mck05_vid_galobserve Nadine Coletta classroom segments: The Lab Experiment mck05_vid_collabexp Nadine Coletta: Making Predictions mck05_vid_colpredict Nadine Coletta: Questioning Strategies mck05_vid_colqueststra Nadine Coletta: Setting Up the Experiment mck05_vid_colsetexp Nadine Coletta: Returning to the Predictions mck05_vid_colreturning See Teachers’ Domain Production Database Asset records for more detailed information.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Teachers' Domain Professional Development
- Middle School Physical Science (Merck Course)
- Series Description
Teaching Elementary Life Science is a graduate-level professional development course designed to enhance your understanding and teaching of life science. In eight sessions, you will investigate life science topics using hands-on activities and online resources including video segments, interactive activities, readings, and other multimedia materials. These resources are drawn from Teachers' Domain, WGBH's digital library service. Series release date: 2004
- Program Description
This 8-session course helps middle school teachers deepen their use of inquiry-based approaches to teaching standards-based science topics, including atomic and molecular structure, chemical reactions, motions and forces, and the electromagnetic spectrum.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Chicago: “Teachers' Domain Professional Development; Middle School Physical Science (Merck Course),” 01/23/2006, GBH Archives, accessed January 20, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5EA595A50E6447358298B76C12326FE1.
- MLA: “Teachers' Domain Professional Development; Middle School Physical Science (Merck Course).” 01/23/2006. GBH Archives. Web. January 20, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5EA595A50E6447358298B76C12326FE1>.
- APA: Teachers' Domain Professional Development; Middle School Physical Science (Merck Course). Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5EA595A50E6447358298B76C12326FE1