Group, The; F. Lee Bailey's legal troubles
2/15/96 Bailey's Legal Troubles
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- F. Lee Bailey's legal troubles
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Oliver Mitchell, Attorney; Jonathan Chiel, Attorney; Daniel O'Connell, Attorney; Frances Robinson, Attorney.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; F. Lee Bailey's legal troubles,” 02/15/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 25, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5E7DE682896B4831B8C65D40F406B565.
- MLA: “Group, The; F. Lee Bailey's legal troubles.” 02/15/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 25, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5E7DE682896B4831B8C65D40F406B565>.
- APA: Group, The; F. Lee Bailey's legal troubles. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5E7DE682896B4831B8C65D40F406B565