Martha Speaks Animated Interstitials Ep 206 to 215 & 301 to 315
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Martha Speaks
- Series Description
Premiered September 1, 2008
"Martha Speaks" is an animated series that is designed to enrich the vocabulary of 4- to 7-year-olds. The series is based on the classic books by Susan Meddaugh that have charmed and captivated millions of children. Each episode uses Martha's unique linguistic abilities and the hilarious consequences to engage kids and help build their vocabulary skills.
In each Martha Speaks episode, the characters use special words throughout the show. Explicit words, marked with (E), are defined by one of the characters on the show. Implicit words, marked with (I), are used on the show but not defined.
Produced with Studio B Productions, Inc. Series release date: 9/1/2008
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Sullivan, Brigid (Series Producer)
- Barss, Karen (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Martha Speaks,” 04/24/2010, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 22, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5E745E6F5A394DE3895913F825297783.
- MLA: “Martha Speaks.” 04/24/2010. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 22, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5E745E6F5A394DE3895913F825297783>.
- APA: Martha Speaks. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5E745E6F5A394DE3895913F825297783