America’s Ballroom Challenge; America’s Ballroom Challenge 2008: International Latin
WGBH HD Master, Captioned 80/ 24 PsF, 64/ 60i
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- America’s Ballroom Challenge
- America’s Ballroom Challenge 2008: International Latin
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 2006
Over the course of five weeks, top ballroom dancers compete at the world's largest ballroom dancing competition, in Columbus, Ohio. the series takes viewers onto the dance floor and behind the scenes as 24 couples compete for the ultimate dance title. Series release date: 2006
- Program Description
Dancing doesn’t get any hotter than International Latin. Dazzling footwork, provocative moves and skimpy costumes define this sizzling style. The couples perform five dances—cha cha, samba, rumba, paso doble and jive—each one in its own way reflecting the timeless dance of seduction between a man and a woman. The fiercely competitive Latin couples attract the judges’ attention with flamboyant hair and makeup, dazzling accessories…and costumes that leave just enough to the imagination.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Event Coverage
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “America’s Ballroom Challenge; America’s Ballroom Challenge 2008: International Latin,” 02/20/2008, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 26, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5E64577F9F5E4B08ADBB5A2C3C7A33D5.
- MLA: “America’s Ballroom Challenge; America’s Ballroom Challenge 2008: International Latin.” 02/20/2008. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 26, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5E64577F9F5E4B08ADBB5A2C3C7A33D5>.
- APA: America’s Ballroom Challenge; America’s Ballroom Challenge 2008: International Latin. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5E64577F9F5E4B08ADBB5A2C3C7A33D5