Ten O'Clock News; Barney Frank under scrutiny
Rep. Barney Frank press conference where he admits to hiring male prostitute and taking him on as personal aide, but denies knowing an escort service was conducted from his apartment. Republicans respond.
- Ten O'Clock News
Barney Frank under scrutiny
- Series Description
NIGHTLY NEWS WITH CHRISTOPHER LYDON AND CARMEN FIELDS Began January 1976. Replaced evening news show EVENING COMPASS. Original host: Steve Nevas. Other anchors, Christopher Lydon (1977-91) and Gail Harris (1983). In 1980 - hour long. Ended in 1991.
(PREDECESSORS: Louis Lyons began news operations at WGBH in 1952. The News at 10 began in 1966. The Reporters premiered in 1970. The Evening Compass started in 1974.) Series release date: 1/1976
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Political corruption
- Legislators -- United States
- Frank, Barney, 1940-
- Press conferences
- News Report
- Boeri, David (Reporter)
- Frank, Barney, 1940- (Speaker)
- Chicago: “Ten O'Clock News; Barney Frank under scrutiny,” 08/25/1989, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 16, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5E2FBFB5F9BD4E729E344B74CB6C5D7D.
- MLA: “Ten O'Clock News; Barney Frank under scrutiny.” 08/25/1989. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 16, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5E2FBFB5F9BD4E729E344B74CB6C5D7D>.
- APA: Ten O'Clock News; Barney Frank under scrutiny. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5E2FBFB5F9BD4E729E344B74CB6C5D7D