Maggie's Physical Fatness Program; Living It Up While Dieting
USING CALORIES LOOSING INCHes
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Maggie's Physical Fatness Program
- Living It Up While Dieting
- Program Number
- Series Description
Exercise program hosted by Maggie Lettvin (taught physical education at MIT)
Broadcast Mondays beginning April 1, 1974 for 13 weeks
Maggie shows people who are overweight how to lose all the extra poundage they want. What’s involved is special exercise that can be done by people too heavy for other kinds, diets tailored to personal needs and a lot of common sense. A dozen people slim down and the weeks go by.
See Prime Time program guide, April 1974 for cover story.
Series release date: 1/4/1974
- Program Description
The results are beginning to show up. But how can a dieter live a semblance of a normal life while watching food so carefully? Not hard, says Maggie: figure out what is needed and wanted in food, and less can even satisfy more. An orgy of the senses!
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Cook, Peter (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Maggie's Physical Fatness Program; Living It Up While Dieting,” 04/18/1974, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 23, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5C75EF145FD74650B91EA59510106A6E.
- MLA: “Maggie's Physical Fatness Program; Living It Up While Dieting.” 04/18/1974. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 23, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5C75EF145FD74650B91EA59510106A6E>.
- APA: Maggie's Physical Fatness Program; Living It Up While Dieting. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5C75EF145FD74650B91EA59510106A6E