Evening at Pops; Sammy Davis, Jr.
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Sammy Davis, Jr.
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Sammy Davis, Jr. joins the Boston Pops for a night of musical splendor.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Sammy Davis, Jr.,” 05/15/1987, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 21, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5C19451287274906B8F96C86FB46A2E8.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Sammy Davis, Jr..” 05/15/1987. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 21, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5C19451287274906B8F96C86FB46A2E8>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Sammy Davis, Jr.. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5C19451287274906B8F96C86FB46A2E8