Twentieth Century Artists; Lee Krasner Interview
Part of New Television Workshop.
1999 NTW Preservation master Lee Krasner Interview by Barbara Novak Series: Prospective Archives of 20th c. American Artists ( Series: Prospective Archives of Twentieth Century American Artists )
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Twentieth Century Artists
- Lee Krasner Interview
- Series Description
Series of original interviews. Series release date: 1979
- Program Description
Lee Krasner Interviewed by Barbara Novak. 1979.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Abstract expressionism
- Pollock, Jackson, 1912-1956
- Art, Modern--20th century
- Painting, Abstract--United States
- Unedited footage
- New York School of Art
- Fine Arts
- Krasner, Lee, 1908-1984 (Interviewee)
- Novak, Barbara (Interviewer)
- Chicago: “Twentieth Century Artists; Lee Krasner Interview,” 10/19/1979, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 26, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5A675B6678CC4204902D123AC3344224.
- MLA: “Twentieth Century Artists; Lee Krasner Interview.” 10/19/1979. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 26, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5A675B6678CC4204902D123AC3344224>.
- APA: Twentieth Century Artists; Lee Krasner Interview. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5A675B6678CC4204902D123AC3344224