Education And Race Relations; Introduction and Overview: Implications For The School
Approximate date: 1965
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Education And Race Relations
- Introduction and Overview: Implications For The School
- Program Number
- Series Description
Series of 14 programs, plus panel discussions, featuring members of Tufts University discussing the issue of race relations circa 1965. B&W, produced by David Sloss, directed by Allan Hinderstein, shot in the WGBH studios.
Series release date: 1965
- Program Description
Panel discussion featuring series hosts Dr. William Kvaraceus and Dr. John Gibson of Tufts University; Owen B. Kiernan, Massachusetts Commissioner of Education; James Tanner, Assistant Superintendent of Schools, Cleveland; James A. Allen, Commissioner of Education, New York State. Recorded in the WGBH Studios 8/19/1965, B&W, Directed by Allan Hinderstein.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Social Issues
- Race and Ethnicity
- Sloss, David (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Education And Race Relations; Introduction and Overview: Implications For The School,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 22, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_59AE81D9C1C24E99AE29A77BB427A65A.
- MLA: “Education And Race Relations; Introduction and Overview: Implications For The School.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 22, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_59AE81D9C1C24E99AE29A77BB427A65A>.
- APA: Education And Race Relations; Introduction and Overview: Implications For The School. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_59AE81D9C1C24E99AE29A77BB427A65A