Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Beethoven; Berlioz
Preservation Master of original MAPC # A2-03846, dubbed 2/2000; original date of material 6/13/1975.
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Symphony
- Ozawa Conducting: Beethoven; Berlioz
- Program Number
- Series Description
Boston Symphony Orchestra performances, Seiji Ozawa conducting - debuted nationally October 1, 1974. Series release date: 10/1/1974
- Program Description
Ozawa Conducting: Beethoven: Overture Leonore No. 3 op. 72b; Berlioz: The Damnation of Faust (Legende Dramatique op. 24, parts 3 and 4
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Beethoven; Berlioz,” 06/13/1975, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_58CCE02A560A4886A21E1CA4724091FA.
- MLA: “Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Beethoven; Berlioz.” 06/13/1975. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_58CCE02A560A4886A21E1CA4724091FA>.
- APA: Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Beethoven; Berlioz. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_58CCE02A560A4886A21E1CA4724091FA