Group, The; Sequin and the Insanity Defense
2/9/93 Sequin and the Insanity Defense
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Sequin and the Insanity Defense
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Leslie Harris, Judge, Boston Juvenile Court; Norman Zalkind, Attorney; Prudence Baxter, forensic psychiatrist; Marc Whaley, psychiatrist; J.W. Carney, Jr., Attorney.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Sequin and the Insanity Defense,” 02/09/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 23, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_586F3D70CFBD4AD09AC65A7B29C9FB0E.
- MLA: “Group, The; Sequin and the Insanity Defense.” 02/09/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 23, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_586F3D70CFBD4AD09AC65A7B29C9FB0E>.
- APA: Group, The; Sequin and the Insanity Defense. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_586F3D70CFBD4AD09AC65A7B29C9FB0E