Julia Child and More Company; Old Fashioned Chicken Dinner
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Julia Child and More Company
- Old Fashioned Chicken Dinner
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered March 1980
Food, glorious food- from intimate dinners to stylish lunches to lavish buffets - is the center of attention as Julia Child opens her new television series. This sequel to Julia Child and Company features brand-new recipes, out-of -the-ordinary menus, and unusual ways with old favorites, with each of the 13 new shows focusing around a specific meal or event.
See Prime Time March 1980 for cover story.
13 Episodes, broadcast March-May, 1980 Series release date: 3/1980
- Program Description
Julia prepares fresh asparagus; stuffed hen bonne femme, steamed rich, green salad, and - get ready for a triple waistline threat - Bombe aux Trois Chocolats.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Chicago: “Julia Child and More Company; Old Fashioned Chicken Dinner,” 09/26/1979, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 28, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_584D9F320FE04311B727DEEEB7956582.
- MLA: “Julia Child and More Company; Old Fashioned Chicken Dinner.” 09/26/1979. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 28, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_584D9F320FE04311B727DEEEB7956582>.
- APA: Julia Child and More Company; Old Fashioned Chicken Dinner. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_584D9F320FE04311B727DEEEB7956582