Evening at Symphony; Tennstedt Conducting Mahler
Dolby A stereo dub of mono master
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Symphony
- Tennstedt Conducting Mahler
- Program Number
- Series Description
Boston Symphony Orchestra performances, Seiji Ozawa conducting - debuted nationally October 1, 1974. Series release date: 10/1/1974
- Program Description
Mahler: Symphony no. 4 (soloist: Phyllis Bryn-Julson)
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Whitelaw, Jordan (Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Symphony; Tennstedt Conducting Mahler,” 10/15/1977, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 26, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_582BCDA9C0124D2DA257369B5D7B18A6.
- MLA: “Evening at Symphony; Tennstedt Conducting Mahler.” 10/15/1977. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 26, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_582BCDA9C0124D2DA257369B5D7B18A6>.
- APA: Evening at Symphony; Tennstedt Conducting Mahler. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_582BCDA9C0124D2DA257369B5D7B18A6