Group, The; Prop 16 / NCAA Reforms on GAP
4/1/92 Prop 16/NCAA Reforms on GAP
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Prop 16 / NCAA Reforms on GAP
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Verná Myers, executive director, The Boston Law Firm Group; Glenn Loury, Professor of Economics, Boston University; Bob Sales, Editor and writer; Bill Littlefield, Host, Only a Game, WBUR; Art Taylor, Center for the Study of Sport in Society, Northeastern University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Prop 16 / NCAA Reforms on GAP,” 04/01/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 24, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_576AC4145AB94C70860469ABD60D616B.
- MLA: “Group, The; Prop 16 / NCAA Reforms on GAP.” 04/01/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 24, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_576AC4145AB94C70860469ABD60D616B>.
- APA: Group, The; Prop 16 / NCAA Reforms on GAP. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_576AC4145AB94C70860469ABD60D616B