Group, The; Race and the O.J. Simpson Case
7/11/94 Race and the O.J. Simpson Case
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Race and the O.J. Simpson Case
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Margery Eagan, Columnist, Boston Herald; Eileen McNamara, columnist, The Boston Globe; Tim Riley, Editor, Millennium Pop; Michael Saunders, reporter, The Boston Globe; Susan A. Claxton, Financial analyst.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Race and the O.J. Simpson Case,” 07/11/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 25, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_566C1AF9B12843AE8BC77C18D2B2C303.
- MLA: “Group, The; Race and the O.J. Simpson Case.” 07/11/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 25, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_566C1AF9B12843AE8BC77C18D2B2C303>.
- APA: Group, The; Race and the O.J. Simpson Case. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_566C1AF9B12843AE8BC77C18D2B2C303