Group, The; Turmoil in the 10th Congressional District
10/8/96 10th Congressional District
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Turmoil in the 10th Congressional District
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Carolyn Ryan, State House bureau chief, The Patriot Ledger; Joseph Shea, chair, Quincy Board of Registrars; Vicki Ogden, Publisher, Cape Cod Community Newspapers; Todd Domke, Republican political consultant; Lou DiNatale, McCormack Institute for Public Affairs, UMass Boston;.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Turmoil in the 10th Congressional District,” 10/08/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 19, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_55C959F222B74A12935BD641922EF471.
- MLA: “Group, The; Turmoil in the 10th Congressional District.” 10/08/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 19, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_55C959F222B74A12935BD641922EF471>.
- APA: Group, The; Turmoil in the 10th Congressional District. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_55C959F222B74A12935BD641922EF471