Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Lob, The
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future
- Lob, The
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast in 1981: Thirteen part series teaching strokes, strategy, psychology and conditioning for tennis.
Meet Vic Braden, popular tennis coach, author, commentator and host of this 13-part tennis entertainment series based on his best selling book, “Vic Braden’s Tennis for the Future.” Series release date: 1981
- Program Description
“People make fun of lobbers but good lobbers have more trophies than anyone in the club.” Coach Braden shows you how a well-timed lob shot can break your opponent’s rhythm and give you the offensive edge.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Harney, Greg (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Lob, The,” 04/30/1981, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 25, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_558A3069F798426BB1B9EBBEDEB91D19.
- MLA: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Lob, The.” 04/30/1981. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 25, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_558A3069F798426BB1B9EBBEDEB91D19>.
- APA: Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Lob, The. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_558A3069F798426BB1B9EBBEDEB91D19