Group, The; Tabloid TV's Influence on Hard News
2/17/94 Tabloid TV's Influence on Hard News
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Tabloid TV's Influence on Hard News
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Kate Mattes, owner, Kate's Mystery Books; Monica Collins, Television columnist, Boston Herald; Vince Marini, Advertising executive; Theresa Caldwell, Producer, New England Cable News.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Tabloid TV's Influence on Hard News,” 02/17/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 20, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_553CE621E7494ED784779F4D042040B0.
- MLA: “Group, The; Tabloid TV's Influence on Hard News.” 02/17/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 20, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_553CE621E7494ED784779F4D042040B0>.
- APA: Group, The; Tabloid TV's Influence on Hard News. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_553CE621E7494ED784779F4D042040B0