Group, The; Scheme Z/ 14 lane bridge (big dig )
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Scheme Z/ 14 lane bridge (big dig )
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Dan King, Charlestown community activist; Alice Wolf, Cambridge City Councilor; Mike Lewis, Project manager, Charles River Crossing; Jeff Burnetti, Preliminary design manager, Charles River crossing; Debra McManus, Cambridge Citizens for Liveable Neighborhoods.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Scheme Z/ 14 lane bridge (big dig ),” 11/23/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 22, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_54C3715E18C84E70915FABF99837D08D.
- MLA: “Group, The; Scheme Z/ 14 lane bridge (big dig ).” 11/23/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 22, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_54C3715E18C84E70915FABF99837D08D>.
- APA: Group, The; Scheme Z/ 14 lane bridge (big dig ). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_54C3715E18C84E70915FABF99837D08D