Group, The; Community fear about released sex offenders
3/1/95 Sex Offenders
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Community fear about released sex offenders
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Margery Eagan, Columnist, Boston Herald; Michael Goldman, political consultant; Robert Mayer, Forensic psychiatrist, Boston VA Hospital; Judy Solman, psychologist; Allen Brown, instructor in psychology, Harvard Medical School.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Community fear about released sex offenders,” 03/01/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 24, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5406BAB021F64027BB05A3A69951BD07.
- MLA: “Group, The; Community fear about released sex offenders.” 03/01/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 24, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5406BAB021F64027BB05A3A69951BD07>.
- APA: Group, The; Community fear about released sex offenders. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5406BAB021F64027BB05A3A69951BD07