Group, The; "Panther" and The Black Panthers
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- "Panther" and The Black Panthers
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Boyce Slayman, Massachusetts Council of Human Service Providers; Carl Oglesby, freelance writer; Oliver Mitchell, Attorney.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; "Panther" and The Black Panthers,” 05/08/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 25, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5348E4EAF053476BB22899A937202502.
- MLA: “Group, The; "Panther" and The Black Panthers.” 05/08/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 25, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5348E4EAF053476BB22899A937202502>.
- APA: Group, The; "Panther" and The Black Panthers. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5348E4EAF053476BB22899A937202502