Group, The; Should Drugs Be Legalized? Part 2
4/19/94 Should Drugs Be Legalized, Part 2
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Should Drugs Be Legalized? Part 2
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Harvey Silverglate, attorney; Scott Harshbarger, Massachusetts Attorney General; Jonathan Chiel, Attorney; Mark Kleiman, Associate professor of public policy, Kennedy School of Government; Steven Hyman, associate professor of psychiatry, Harvard Medical School; John Holmes, Civil Liberties Union of Massachusetts.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Should Drugs Be Legalized? Part 2,” 04/19/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 21, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_52E12D5549064DDF8B51F8BF0FE1206B.
- MLA: “Group, The; Should Drugs Be Legalized? Part 2.” 04/19/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 21, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_52E12D5549064DDF8B51F8BF0FE1206B>.
- APA: Group, The; Should Drugs Be Legalized? Part 2. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_52E12D5549064DDF8B51F8BF0FE1206B