Group, The; What it takes to be a college president
The Group on What It takes to run a University, 11.29.95, Thomas Dewitt, Adrian Tinsley, Judith McLaughlin, Marcia Folsom, Alan Berger
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- What it takes to be a college president
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Adrian Tinsley, President, Bridgewater State College; Judith Block McLaughlin, Chair, Harvard Seminar For New Presidents; Marcia Folsom, professor of literature, Wheelock College; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Thomas de Witt, President, of Lasell College.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; What it takes to be a college president,” 11/29/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 28, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_52A193F3966749A4988D46BB0A5BF110.
- MLA: “Group, The; What it takes to be a college president.” 11/29/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 28, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_52A193F3966749A4988D46BB0A5BF110>.
- APA: Group, The; What it takes to be a college president. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_52A193F3966749A4988D46BB0A5BF110