Mixed Bag; Luny Toons II
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Mixed Bag
- Luny Toons II
- Series Description
Musical performance in the studios of WGBH by Livingston Taylor; Stephan Michelson aka "Delta X"; and Mike Stewart aka "Backwards Sam Frik." Program is introduced by host J.J. Jackson of WBCN; directed by David Atwood; produced by Lee Tanner and David Atwood. Recorded 4/7/1970, for later broadcast. RT: 30:00
Innovative series of programs in which electronic images are set to music. Series release date: 4/7/1970
- Program Description
Musical performance of "King Kong Revisited" in the studios of WGBH by the band Luny Toons, the "II" referring to their second appearance on the series. Program is introduced by host Paul Neves; Visual effects by "C2"; directed by David Atwood; produced by Lee Tanner. Recorded 3/4/1970, for broadcast on 3/26/1970. RT: 30:00
Series Description: Innovative series of programs in which electronic images are set to music.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance in a Studio
- Tanner, Lee (Series Producer)
- Atwood, David (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mixed Bag; Luny Toons II,” 03/04/1970, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 22, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_525D1E267485494A82A32A6ED707C296.
- MLA: “Mixed Bag; Luny Toons II.” 03/04/1970. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 22, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_525D1E267485494A82A32A6ED707C296>.
- APA: Mixed Bag; Luny Toons II. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_525D1E267485494A82A32A6ED707C296