Teaching Reading K-2: A Library of Classroom Practices; Thalia Learns the Details
Thalia Learns the Details Closed Captioned Master Ch.1 Full Mono Mix Ch.2 Full Mono Mix Ch.3 Sync & Music Ch.4 Sync
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Teaching Reading K-2: A Library of Classroom Practices
- Thalia Learns the Details
- Program Number
- Series Description
Educational productions. Series release date: 2002
- Program Description
In the beginning of the school year, Thalia Valdez is just beginning to get excited about letters. She attends kindergarten at the bilingual AMIGOS school in Cambridge, Massachusetts. With the support and guidance of her teacher, Jim St. Clair, Thalia steadily learns the details of the basics of reading and writing such as one-to-one word correspondence, letter sounds, and left-to-right text. She uses her fine motor skills in adding text to her inventive drawings.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Chicago: “Teaching Reading K-2: A Library of Classroom Practices; Thalia Learns the Details,” 07/01/2002, GBH Archives, accessed November 28, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_51D37CB4660E470A878093EC5266C90B.
- MLA: “Teaching Reading K-2: A Library of Classroom Practices; Thalia Learns the Details.” 07/01/2002. GBH Archives. Web. November 28, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_51D37CB4660E470A878093EC5266C90B>.
- APA: Teaching Reading K-2: A Library of Classroom Practices; Thalia Learns the Details. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_51D37CB4660E470A878093EC5266C90B