Antiques Roadshow; Baltimore, MD
Hour 1 EE Master
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Antiques Roadshow
- Baltimore, MD
- Program Number
- Series Description
ROADSHOW is part adventure, part history lesson, part treasure hunt. Specialists from the country's leading auction houses and independent dealers from across the nation, travel throughout the United States offering free appraisals of antiques and collectibles. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW cameras watch as owners recount tales of family heirlooms, yard sale bargains and long-neglected items salvaged from attics and basements, while experts reveal the fascinating truth about these finds. Series hosT 100-400: Chris Jussel; Series hosT 5-600: Dan Elias. Series release date: 1997
- Program Description
409: In Baltimore, Maryland, host Chris Jussel visits the Baltimore &Ohio Railroad Museum. More than just a repository of railroad history, the museum is a work in progress with an expanding number of programs, from apprenticeships in railroad craft guilds to seminars on the future of railroad technology. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW appraisers at the Baltimore Convention Center uncover some noteworthy finds, including an 18th-century tea table and a Victorian lovely painting.
410: Chris Jussel introduces the show from the famous Camden Yards baseball stadium, home of the Baltimore Orioles. At the Baltimore Convention Center, collectors arrive with an incredible array of objects, including a wonderful French Revival-style Victorian painting, a book signed by Edgar Allen Poe and a rooster weather vane with an important heritage and value.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Antiques Roadshow; Baltimore, MD,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 25, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5144F8527AD6492B849C7D0D568A181E.
- MLA: “Antiques Roadshow; Baltimore, MD.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 25, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5144F8527AD6492B849C7D0D568A181E>.
- APA: Antiques Roadshow; Baltimore, MD. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5144F8527AD6492B849C7D0D568A181E