Mystery!; Agatha Christie Stories, Series II: The Fourth Man
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Agatha Christie Stories, Series II: The Fourth Man
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Is it possible for the dead to come back and possess the living? And is it possible to strangle oneself because of it? The fourth man in the railway compartment seems to think so, with his strange story about the doomed little chanteuse Annette, and the love/hate relationship that she shares with the backward Felicie Bault.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Agatha Christie Stories, Series II: The Fourth Man,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 20, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_50187DEE2BC14E92AE8821201AAA875D.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Agatha Christie Stories, Series II: The Fourth Man.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 20, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_50187DEE2BC14E92AE8821201AAA875D>.
- APA: Mystery!; Agatha Christie Stories, Series II: The Fourth Man. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_50187DEE2BC14E92AE8821201AAA875D