Maggie's Physical Fatness Program; ANOTHER CHANCE
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Maggie's Physical Fatness Program
- ANOTHER CHANCE
- Program Number
- Series Description
Exercise program hosted by Maggie Lettvin (taught physical education at MIT)
Broadcast Mondays beginning April 1, 1974 for 13 weeks
Maggie shows people who are overweight how to lose all the extra poundage they want. What’s involved is special exercise that can be done by people too heavy for other kinds, diets tailored to personal needs and a lot of common sense. A dozen people slim down and the weeks go by.
See Prime Time program guide, April 1974 for cover story.
Series release date: 1/4/1974
- Program Description
Tonight: the last of the original programs that were taped last spring, by which time every member of the group had lost pounds. After a final tally of progress, Maggie turned them all loose to continue on their own for six months. Next week you’ll see the results.
12/9/1974: If you like the Befores, you’ll love the Afters.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Cook, Peter (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Maggie's Physical Fatness Program; ANOTHER CHANCE,” 12/09/1974, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 21, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4FBFAAF6C61A4ECBB17D25115A246E06.
- MLA: “Maggie's Physical Fatness Program; ANOTHER CHANCE.” 12/09/1974. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 21, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4FBFAAF6C61A4ECBB17D25115A246E06>.
- APA: Maggie's Physical Fatness Program; ANOTHER CHANCE. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4FBFAAF6C61A4ECBB17D25115A246E06