Group, The; Reggie Lewis and allegations of cocaine use
3/23/95 Reggie Lewis
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Reggie Lewis and allegations of cocaine use
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Bob Sales, Editor and writer; Steve Buckley, WEEI and Boston Herald; Henry F. Owens III, attorney; Charles P. Pierce, Writer, GQ magazine; Steven Hyman, associate professor of psychiatry, Harvard Medical School.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Reggie Lewis and allegations of cocaine use,” 03/23/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 21, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4FBE8E03F21045D2A94E42B7C78A447C.
- MLA: “Group, The; Reggie Lewis and allegations of cocaine use.” 03/23/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 21, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4FBE8E03F21045D2A94E42B7C78A447C>.
- APA: Group, The; Reggie Lewis and allegations of cocaine use. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4FBE8E03F21045D2A94E42B7C78A447C