Martha Speaks; Mouse Patrol; Big Knockover, The
Martha Speaks Master Tape Episode 86 MSPE000506 HD-Base
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Martha Speaks
- Mouse Patrol; Big Knockover, The
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered September 1, 2008
"Martha Speaks" is an animated series that is designed to enrich the vocabulary of 4- to 7-year-olds. The series is based on the classic books by Susan Meddaugh that have charmed and captivated millions of children. Each episode uses Martha's unique linguistic abilities and the hilarious consequences to engage kids and help build their vocabulary skills.
In each Martha Speaks episode, the characters use special words throughout the show. Explicit words, marked with (E), are defined by one of the characters on the show. Implicit words, marked with (I), are used on the show but not defined.
Produced with Studio B Productions, Inc. Series release date: 9/1/2008
- Program Description
Mouse Patrol Dietrich Smith Mice have invaded the neighborhood and Martha’s here to help. Her rodent-ridding skills are superb, but once she gets to know these friendly, furry nomads the job gets complicated.
The Big Knockover Jessica Carleton Trash cans are being knocked down across Wagstaff City and Mrs. Demson knows just who to blame: dogs. With her tail against the wall, Martha scrambles to find the real culprit before the town enacts a dreaded leash law.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Sullivan, Brigid (Series Producer)
- Barss, Karen (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Martha Speaks; Mouse Patrol; Big Knockover, The,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4FB57A4AD9204072B2FAF793EA35755A.
- MLA: “Martha Speaks; Mouse Patrol; Big Knockover, The.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4FB57A4AD9204072B2FAF793EA35755A>.
- APA: Martha Speaks; Mouse Patrol; Big Knockover, The. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4FB57A4AD9204072B2FAF793EA35755A