Evening at Pops; Mills Brothers
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Mills Brothers
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
The Mills Brothers and the Boston Pops Orchestra perform:
Wagner: Under the Double Eagle March Kurtz/Mizzy: Jones Boy Keith: Yellowbird Keith: Cab Driver Keith: Paper Doll Keith: Glow Worm Waller/Hayman: Ain't Misbehavin' Waller/Hayman: Opus 1 Cavanaugh: Your'e Nobody Cavanaugh: Basin Street Cavanaugh: Up a Lazy River Hayman: Memories Sing Along Raskin: Those Were the Days
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Mills Brothers,” 12/03/1980, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4F3050DF5F1542C1A2BD59E1E23B78D5.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Mills Brothers.” 12/03/1980. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4F3050DF5F1542C1A2BD59E1E23B78D5>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Mills Brothers. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4F3050DF5F1542C1A2BD59E1E23B78D5