Group, The; Whether a tax cut makes sense
4/5/95 Tax Cuts
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Whether a tax cut makes sense
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Todd Domke, Republican political consultant; Laurence Kotlikoff, professor of economics, Boston University and Author," Generational Accounting"; Lou DiNatale, McCormack Institute for Public Affairs, UMass Boston; Rachel Parker, The Concord Coalition; Mike Widmer, Massachusetts Taxpayers Foundation.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Whether a tax cut makes sense,” 04/05/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 28, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4EC5E1B8569A4B35BEB8056D74DFD67C.
- MLA: “Group, The; Whether a tax cut makes sense.” 04/05/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 28, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4EC5E1B8569A4B35BEB8056D74DFD67C>.
- APA: Group, The; Whether a tax cut makes sense. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4EC5E1B8569A4B35BEB8056D74DFD67C