Group, The; Surgeon General Nominee Joycelyn Elders
7/21/93 Surgeon General Nominee Elders
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Surgeon General Nominee Joycelyn Elders
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Gail Leftwich, Kennedy School of Government; Kenneth Mayer, Director, Brown University AIDS program; Kenneth Edelin, gynecologist; Elizabeth Reilinger, president, Crittenton Hastings House; Bill Bicknell, professor of public health, Boston University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Surgeon General Nominee Joycelyn Elders,” 07/21/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 18, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4EB7F9F255FE41F6BE49482D27C37255.
- MLA: “Group, The; Surgeon General Nominee Joycelyn Elders.” 07/21/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 18, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4EB7F9F255FE41F6BE49482D27C37255>.
- APA: Group, The; Surgeon General Nominee Joycelyn Elders. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4EB7F9F255FE41F6BE49482D27C37255