Martha Speaks; Puppy Skits; Dinosaurs in Trouble
Martha Speaks Master Tape Episode 81 MSPE00501 HD-Base
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Martha Speaks
- Puppy Skits; Dinosaurs in Trouble
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered September 1, 2008
"Martha Speaks" is an animated series that is designed to enrich the vocabulary of 4- to 7-year-olds. The series is based on the classic books by Susan Meddaugh that have charmed and captivated millions of children. Each episode uses Martha's unique linguistic abilities and the hilarious consequences to engage kids and help build their vocabulary skills.
In each Martha Speaks episode, the characters use special words throughout the show. Explicit words, marked with (E), are defined by one of the characters on the show. Implicit words, marked with (I), are used on the show but not defined.
Produced with Studio B Productions, Inc. Series release date: 9/1/2008
- Program Description
Puppy Skits Ken Scarborough Can a dog break through the space-time continuum? T.D. thinks so. As Martha recounts the tale of how T.D. first found Skits, we learn that innocent, easy-going Skits may in fact have been a time-traveling puppy!
Dinosaurs in Trouble! Joe Fallon Due to a lack of funds, the museum’s fossil exhibit is closing and Milo and Truman are devastated. What’s more fun than fossils? Can the Mesozoic enthusiasts find a way to save the dinos?
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Sullivan, Brigid (Series Producer)
- Barss, Karen (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Martha Speaks; Puppy Skits; Dinosaurs in Trouble,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4CB5CB85B9E34BB7B2FF117E8BBDE10F.
- MLA: “Martha Speaks; Puppy Skits; Dinosaurs in Trouble.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4CB5CB85B9E34BB7B2FF117E8BBDE10F>.
- APA: Martha Speaks; Puppy Skits; Dinosaurs in Trouble. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4CB5CB85B9E34BB7B2FF117E8BBDE10F