Group, The; Black Holes and Cosmic Crashes
6/2/94 Black Holes and Cosmic Crashes
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Black Holes and Cosmic Crashes
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Margaret Geller, professor of astronomy, Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics; Kelly Beatty, Senior editor, Sky and Telescope; Heidi Hammel, Research scientist, MIT; Kenneth Brecher, Professor of physics and astronomy, Boston University; Robert Kirshner, professor of astronomy, Harvard Center for Astrophysics.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Black Holes and Cosmic Crashes,” 06/02/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 23, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4C591E1EE6334E87892E923DFAA85115.
- MLA: “Group, The; Black Holes and Cosmic Crashes.” 06/02/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 23, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4C591E1EE6334E87892E923DFAA85115>.
- APA: Group, The; Black Holes and Cosmic Crashes. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4C591E1EE6334E87892E923DFAA85115