Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series IV: Rumpole and the Blind Tasting
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Rumpole of the Bailey, Series IV: Rumpole and the Blind Tasting
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Rumpole is defending yet another member of the South London Timson clan whose family of petty villains he has defended previously. Judge Graves is giving Rumpole a hard time in court. With the arrival of Hilda's old school chum, Dodo Mackintoch, Rumpole's life at home is not made any easier. No wonder the prospect of free wine with Claude Erskine-Brown seems all the more appealing.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series IV: Rumpole and the Blind Tasting,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 15, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4B8F8F60E6404101854D9005D797E149.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series IV: Rumpole and the Blind Tasting.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 15, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4B8F8F60E6404101854D9005D797E149>.
- APA: Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series IV: Rumpole and the Blind Tasting. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4B8F8F60E6404101854D9005D797E149