Group, The; Impact of The Government Shutdown
The Group on the Impact of The Government Shutdown, 1.4.96, with Lou DiNatale, John Culinane, Judith Milne, Mary lou Crane, Alan Berger
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Impact of The Government Shutdown
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; John Cullinane, The Cullinane Group; Lou DiNatale, McCormack Institute for Public Affairs, UMass Boston; Mary Lou Crane, New England Director, Housing and Urban Development; Judith Milne, Acting chief of staff, VA Hospital, Boston and psychiatrist.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Impact of The Government Shutdown,” 01/04/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 25, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4A9613F015C94088857B6172FDA23D5A.
- MLA: “Group, The; Impact of The Government Shutdown.” 01/04/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 25, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4A9613F015C94088857B6172FDA23D5A>.
- APA: Group, The; Impact of The Government Shutdown. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4A9613F015C94088857B6172FDA23D5A