Group, The; consequences of medical mistakes
3/24/95 Dana Farber Hospital
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- consequences of medical mistakes
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Suzanne Gordon, journalist; Rina Spence, RKS Health Ventures Corp.; Alan Sager, professor, Boston University School of Public Health; Judith Shindul-Rothschild, assistant professor, Boston College School of Nursing.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; consequences of medical mistakes,” 03/24/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 21, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4A3D4E25D615476EB18FB8F854C40983.
- MLA: “Group, The; consequences of medical mistakes.” 03/24/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 21, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4A3D4E25D615476EB18FB8F854C40983>.
- APA: Group, The; consequences of medical mistakes. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4A3D4E25D615476EB18FB8F854C40983