Boston Symphony Orchestra; Leinsdorf Conducting: Bach; Brahms
Conductor - Erich Leinsdorf. Bach - Wedding Cantata. Soloists - Saramae Endich, David Clatworthy. Reel 1 of 2.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Boston Symphony Orchestra
- Leinsdorf Conducting: Bach; Brahms
- Program Number
- Program Description
Erich Leinsdorf conducting: Bach: Wedding Cantata no. 202; Brahms: A German Requiem. Soloists: Saramae Endich, soprano; David Clatworthy, bass. Features: New England Conservatory Chorus, directed by Lorna Cooke Davaron. William Pierce introduces the concert as the first-ever telebroadcast from Symphony Hall (in Color). BSO principals are identified and briefly spotlighted by Pierce prior to the performance.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Chicago: “Boston Symphony Orchestra; Leinsdorf Conducting: Bach; Brahms,” 11/26/1968, GBH Archives, accessed November 28, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_492545D3045B4A5AB9F3D35C650B22EA.
- MLA: “Boston Symphony Orchestra; Leinsdorf Conducting: Bach; Brahms.” 11/26/1968. GBH Archives. Web. November 28, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_492545D3045B4A5AB9F3D35C650B22EA>.
- APA: Boston Symphony Orchestra; Leinsdorf Conducting: Bach; Brahms. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_492545D3045B4A5AB9F3D35C650B22EA