Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?; Episode 215
WIT Season 2-Show #215
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?
- Episode 215
- Program Number
- Series Description
Arch villainess Carmen Sandiego remains at large, wreaking havoc in history. In each episode Carmen and/or one of her gang go back in time to steal a key historical object, the theft of which could change the course of history. Three contestants--using logic, judgment and their knowledge of history--pursue Carmen and her crooks in a time machine called the Chronoskimmer, recover the loot and restore it to its proper place in history. Lynne Thigpen returns as the Chief; Kevin Shinick is featured as the "Squadron Leader"; music is contributed by (house band) "The Human Engine." Series release date: 1996
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Game Show
- Taylor, Kate (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?; Episode 215,” 10/07/1997, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 19, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_483D92077D6743CDAB51D80E3F0E6488.
- MLA: “Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?; Episode 215.” 10/07/1997. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 19, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_483D92077D6743CDAB51D80E3F0E6488>.
- APA: Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?; Episode 215. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_483D92077D6743CDAB51D80E3F0E6488