Group, The; Bretton Woods and World Economy
9/27/94 Bretton Woods & World Economy
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Bretton Woods and World Economy
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Kenneth Oye, professor of political science, M.I.T.; Shirley Williams, Professor of electoral politics, Kennedy School of Government; Raymond Vernon, Professor of international affairs, emeritus, Harvard University; Kathryn Dominquez, Associate professor of public policy, Kennedy School of Government; Mark Ritchie, President, Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Bretton Woods and World Economy,” 09/27/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 26, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_47A70AFE16C944D9B6596F3542797755.
- MLA: “Group, The; Bretton Woods and World Economy.” 09/27/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 26, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_47A70AFE16C944D9B6596F3542797755>.
- APA: Group, The; Bretton Woods and World Economy. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_47A70AFE16C944D9B6596F3542797755