Group, The; FBI and the Montana Freemen, The
5/23/96 FBI freemen
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- FBI and the Montana Freemen, The
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Stone, Professor of law and psychiatry, Harvard Law School; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Eugene Rivers, Azusa Christian Community; Chip Berlet, Political Research Associates; Kathleen Cleaver, National Committee Secreatary, 1969-71 Black Panthers, Visiting scholar, DuBois Institute, Harvard University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; FBI and the Montana Freemen, The,” 05/23/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 18, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_45C33310E9C0418F949E0CB73865B83A.
- MLA: “Group, The; FBI and the Montana Freemen, The.” 05/23/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 18, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_45C33310E9C0418F949E0CB73865B83A>.
- APA: Group, The; FBI and the Montana Freemen, The. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_45C33310E9C0418F949E0CB73865B83A