Presentation; WGBH Programming Presentation Reel 10/1970
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- WGBH Programming Presentation Reel 10/1970
- Series Description
Clip reel of programming broadcast on WGBH. Series release date: 1960
- Program Description
CLIP REEL: 1) “Programs for Young People” Sesame Street; Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood; Muppets on Puppets (Jim Henson footage); The Show (musical performance program); Summerdo (clip 1: TRT 05:00).
2) “Public Affairs” Michael Ambrosino’s Show, United States Professional Tennis Championships; East Boston Speaks Out; Say Brother; 1970 Republican State Convention; 1970 Democratic State Convention; The Rubin Tapes (clip 2: TRT: 05:00).
3) Music, Mixed Bag; Boston Symphony Orchestra ( BSO ); Melina Mercouri: I Was Born Greek; NET Opera: House of the Dead; NET Festival: Cinderella; Soul!; Evening at Pops: Chet Atkins (clip 3: TRT: 06:00).
4) “Old Friends ”French Chef; Firing Line with William F. Buckley; Maggie and the Beautiful Machine; Getting to Know with Ruth Batson; The Course of Our Times; Making Things Grow; The David Susskind Show; Elliot Norton Reviews(clip 4: TRT: 06:00).
5) “Drama” Forsyte Saga; Hollywood Television Theater: Andersonville Trial; NET Playhouse: America, Inc. (Jean Shepherd); NET Playhouse: Ceremony Of Innocence; NET Playhouse: Jesus: A Passion Play For America; (clip 5: TRT: 04:23).
6) In School Programs, If You Live In A City, Where Do You Live; Hoagy Carmichael’s Music Workshop; Unidentified Alphabet Song/Animation; How Can I Tell You; (clip 6: TRT: C. 05:00).
7) News and Events, Advocates: Middle East, Where Do We Go From Here; World Press with Roger Boas; Washington Week in Review; Can TV News Do The Job with Mike Wallace; Peace Action Day, 10/15/1969; Boston Common March/Rally 10/16/1969; Honor America Day, Washington, DC, 7/4/1970; Two Days To Save The World, 4/22-22, 1970 (Boston City Hall Plaza and Logan Airport) and Louis Lyons Commentary; (clip 7: TRT: 12:00).
8) National Productions: If You Live In A City, Where Do You Live; Advocates; On Being Black; NET Playhouse: Jesus, A Passion Play For Americans; Flickout; Evening At Pops: Chet Atkins; NET Opera: From The House OF The Dead.
9) Experimental Programs: New Artists And Ideas In Television; Nam June Paik;
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Chicago: “Presentation; WGBH Programming Presentation Reel 10/1970,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed August 15, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_45BC6F1B32584AEF887251E137BEB2FC.
- MLA: “Presentation; WGBH Programming Presentation Reel 10/1970.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. August 15, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_45BC6F1B32584AEF887251E137BEB2FC>.
- APA: Presentation; WGBH Programming Presentation Reel 10/1970. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_45BC6F1B32584AEF887251E137BEB2FC