Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VI: Rumpole a La Carte
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VI: Rumpole a La Carte
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Rumpole reluctantly defends the pompous owner of a three-star restaurant who has previously refused to serve him dinner. Hilda decides to take a trip with her cousin Everard. While Claude Erskine-Brown's wife is away, he takes the opportunity to dine with another woman. In Chambers, Rumpole hires Fig Newton to investigate the staff at La Maison Jean Pierre.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VI: Rumpole a La Carte,” 01/29/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 16, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_454385CF3F6F451BA1AA1F266DEC5A3C.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VI: Rumpole a La Carte.” 01/29/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 16, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_454385CF3F6F451BA1AA1F266DEC5A3C>.
- APA: Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VI: Rumpole a La Carte. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_454385CF3F6F451BA1AA1F266DEC5A3C