Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: RESPIGHI; DEL TREDICI
DOLBY AUDIO STEREO DUB
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Evening at Symphony
- OZAWA Conducting: RESPIGHI; DEL TREDICI
- Program Number
- Series Description
Boston Symphony Orchestra performances, Seiji Ozawa conducting - debuted nationally October 1, 1974. Series release date: 10/1/1974
- Program Description
OZAWA Conducting: RESPIGHI: Ancient Airs and Dances; DEL TREDICI: “ Final Alice” ( Barbara Hendricks)
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: RESPIGHI; DEL TREDICI,” 11/24/1978, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 23, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_44AF99D49D1B43F4BCF815568B70DD8C.
- MLA: “Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: RESPIGHI; DEL TREDICI.” 11/24/1978. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 23, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_44AF99D49D1B43F4BCF815568B70DD8C>.
- APA: Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: RESPIGHI; DEL TREDICI. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_44AF99D49D1B43F4BCF815568B70DD8C