Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: RESPIGHI; DEL TREDICI
DOLBY AUDIO STEREO DUB
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Symphony
- OZAWA Conducting: RESPIGHI; DEL TREDICI
- Program Number
- Series Description
Boston Symphony Orchestra performances, Seiji Ozawa conducting - debuted nationally October 1, 1974. Series release date: 10/1/1974
- Program Description
OZAWA Conducting: RESPIGHI: Ancient Airs and Dances; DEL TREDICI: “ Final Alice” ( Barbara Hendricks)
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: RESPIGHI; DEL TREDICI,” 11/24/1978, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 22, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_44AF99D49D1B43F4BCF815568B70DD8C.
- MLA: “Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: RESPIGHI; DEL TREDICI.” 11/24/1978. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 22, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_44AF99D49D1B43F4BCF815568B70DD8C>.
- APA: Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: RESPIGHI; DEL TREDICI. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_44AF99D49D1B43F4BCF815568B70DD8C