Peep And The Big Wide World; Things That Go Peep in the Night; Mud Muddle
includes two PEEP stories and one POCOYO interstitial. As broadcast on APT. Season V production; 400 series as broadcast on APT. APT: 405
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Peep And The Big Wide World
- Things That Go Peep in the Night; Mud Muddle
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered April of 2004 on The Learning Channel And Discovery Kids Channel. The animated series PEEP and the Big Wide World gives wings to the innovative idea of teaching science to preschoolers. Wry and distinctive visual humor, charming plotlines, and lovable characters combine with a comprehensive science program to attract and engage kids three to five years old. Set in and around a pond, a bush, and a tin can, the show follows a newly hatched chicken named Peep, and his friends Chirp and Quack (a robin and a duck), on their daily adventures. Each half-hour episode contains two stories which highlight specific science concepts, plus two live-action shorts presenting real kids playing and experimenting with these concepts in their own big wide worlds.
Narrated by award-winning comedienne Joan Cusack. Series release date: 4/2004
- Program Description
Production Season 5: APT: 405 EPISODE 59
THINGS THAT GO PEEP IN THE NIGHT WAS THE THING THAT WOKE UP QUACK A MONSTER ... OR WAS IT A DREAM? CHIRP STAYS UP ALL NIGHT TO SEE WHAT SHE CAN SEE—OR, RATHER, HEAR—IN THE DARK.
MUD MUDDLE BEAVER BOY IS DETERMINED TO SURPRISE HIS PARENTS BY BUILDING A DAM ALL BY HIMSELF … WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM HIS FRIENDS. PEEP, QUACK AND CHIRP SOON DISCOVER THAT MAKING “PERFECT MUD” ISN’T AS EASY AS IT LOOKS.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- WGBH (Series Producer)
- Nine Story Entertainment (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Peep And The Big Wide World; Things That Go Peep in the Night; Mud Muddle,” 08/01/2011, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 4, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4262F5080DE94667B8704121FF9760C5.
- MLA: “Peep And The Big Wide World; Things That Go Peep in the Night; Mud Muddle.” 08/01/2011. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 4, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4262F5080DE94667B8704121FF9760C5>.
- APA: Peep And The Big Wide World; Things That Go Peep in the Night; Mud Muddle. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4262F5080DE94667B8704121FF9760C5